Extraordinary single-family home on one of the most sought-after and rarely available quintessential San Francisco streets. This stunning property has changed ownership only once in 70 years.
Casual elegance and high-end custom craftsmanship distinguish this sophisticated renovated home graced with views and ample outdoor space.
Home features 3-bedrooms, 3-baths with great room/chef’s kitchen open to private backyard, custom woodwork, cedar-lined closets, 3 fireplaces, deck, level 2 car side-by-side garage with storage and top floor master suite with views.
This secluded oasis is the authentic definition of a “one of a kind property” in a “one of a kind location”.
- 3 bedrooms/3 baths
- Great Room with Chef’s kitchen/dining/family features large fireplace, custom cabinetry, zero threshold custom doors open length of room to lovely private garden for true indoor/outdoor living/entertaining.
- Large Top Floor Master Suite includes fireplace, cedar-lined walk-in and double custom mahogany built-closets; marble bath with warm floor, laundry, separate shower/tub, bidet, towel warmer
- Custom woodwork and cabinetry in mahogany, Icelandic birch, hard rock and bird’s eye maple (All closets cedar lined)
- Hardwood (not engineered) and hand-cut French limestone floors
- Stone is authentic (not composite) limestone, marble and granite
- 3 wood burning fireplaces (2 with gas starters; bedroom not allowed by code)
- Hydronic heating with separate registers on each floor and master bath
- Views from Sutro Tower to the Golden Gate deliver stunning sunsets
- Rare, level, 2-car side by side garage with storage and warm water outlet
- Outside space: front-yard, private enclosed backyard, balcony